RRYard.com

RRYard.com
Routes, Scenarios and Resources for the RailWorks 3 Train-Simulator.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

KAHD Update. Dec.04.2011

Well, my "King's Arm Highway Deluxe" route is very close to being ready for release now. It's in the final stages of Beta-Testing.

I've just to add a few more little finishing-touches and see if the Beta-Testers encounter any issues with my newest version. If all goes well, I may be able to have this project fully completed and ready for release within a few days. :)

A few new additions I've made since my last update:

* I've added in a bit more scenery in some places.

* Added in some "steam" effects at the base of the King's Mountain Waterfall.

* Added a new Freeroam night-time scenario that will make good use of the new TSX lighting and weather effects.

* Added in a few more little "bumps" on some appropriate places on the tracks. Some "bumps" throughout the route, mainly at places like level-crossings, overpasses and such, will make good use of the new "cab sway" effects of RailWorks3, and helps to add a bit more immersion I feel.

* A bit more "polishing" of the route in general.

A scene of the King's Mountain Waterfall by the tunnel entrance at King's Mountain
(click on image to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment