RRYard.com

RRYard.com
Routes, Scenarios and Resources for the RailWorks 3 Train-Simulator.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

RRYard's HSC Scenario-Pack

Greetings Drivers.

As a free Christmas gift to my fellow RailWorkers, I've made a little scenario-pack, "RRYard's HSC Scenario Pack 1", which will add two Standard-Scenarios to the Horseshoe Curve route (a Passenger-Run and a Freight-Run).

I've played-through and tested these scenarios myself, and they work good on my end. But if encountering any problems, please let me know.

For more details on this scenario-pack addon and to download it, visit my site at http://www.rryard.com/ and you will find it listed in the "Routes and Scenarios" section there.

I hope you will enjoy them. Merry Christmas all, and see you on the trains! :)
--------
Here's a couple of screen-shots taken of the scenarios 
(click on image to view in larger size)

Altoona to Cresson Passenger Run
 

Crates and Coal Run

No comments:

Post a Comment