RRYard.com

RRYard.com
Routes, Scenarios and Resources for the RailWorks 3 Train-Simulator.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Taking a "L.A." Breather.

Well, I poured in a lot of time and work on my KAHD project. Oft times working on it 12 to 16 hours per day, 7 days a week, to try and get it ready and released before Christmas (overall, I would estimate I spent around 1200+ hours of my time working on that route project, from original inception to the final completed and released Deluxe version now). So now that project is done, I'm taking a short break from RailWorks...

I got the intriguing "L.A. Noire", a set-in-the 40's Detective-game, via Steam a little whole ago, during the Autumn Sales, and finally got around to installing it and have have playing it a bit for a few days now. The game has a nice mix of action and adventure, and it's been a nice way to take a "breather" from working so hard on some of my projects for RailWorks.

There's a couple of cases in the L.A. game I've done that were focused around a train-yard, and I thought some of the trains I seen there looked kinda neat:

Probably after Christmas I will get back to work on some of my projects for RailWorks (or who knows, I may even have something on the go before then). But once in a while, we all need a little break.

No comments:

Post a Comment